Team Bonding, Engagement & Fun
Sing to your hearts content with The Events Company’s dedicated Singing Workshop team building activity.
Our singing workshop has been designed for corporate events and team away days. From small to large groups, this exciting event is designed to develop a unique atmosphere with the aim of bringing people to together by singing in harmony as one. We aim to develop teamwork and encourage individuals to overcome barriers, gain in confidence and flourish within a group dynamic.
Our Singing Workshop
Our singing workshops are run by our experienced professional singing tutor who will be able to bring out the very best in all your guests, encouraging those with less confidence to truly find their voice. This workshop is a fun, exhilarating and a unifying experience with an opportunity for everyone to contribute and sing together as one.
Your team will experience the vocal and singing training that is received by professional singers and will include:
• Breathing exercises, which will help develop focus and assist with strengthening presentation skills.
• Relaxation exercises that can assist with focusing your energies where they are needed and help build trust within your business or organisation.
• Harmony and noise exercises, which encourage a bold approach to communication within a company and can help build an individual’s confidence in their own voice and ideas. A great release.
• Building a familiar song from scratch, working with others in the group, learning harmonies and rhythms with a great variety of material.
The final presentation of this exhilarating workshop culminates with the group sound of everybody singing together in harmony in a performance of an exciting musical piece.
Why not record your achievements by filming this event and creating a DVD in order to provide lasting memories for all.
The following features come as standard with our singing workshop;
- Singing tutor
- PA System
- £10 Million Public Liability
Our singing workshop is available to hire throughout the UK, so get your vocal practice in by calling us on 0800 068 5707 today.