1.5 - 2.5 Hrs
Staff Bonding, Fun and Educational
Our Ice Carving Workshop is an exciting new package that is both creative, challenging and unique. The transient beauty of ice sculptures always takes your breath away – and here’s your chance to learn how it’s done!
Updated, August 2017. We have designed this amazing team event in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Ice Sculptors. Participants are challenged to create a stunning centrepiece for the dinner table or take the ultimate team challenge by carving, as a team, a large and dazzling creation that can truly be called a spectacular work of art. Participants will learn new skills, and create a lasting memory! This can take place at your office, hotel or any venue.
Our Ice Carving Workshop
Guests can create a stunning centrepiece for the dinner table in about an hour, or take the ultimate team challenge, working together to produce a dazzling creation that is truly a work of art.
Ice Sculpting Workshop Overview
- Introduction and demonstration by expert sculptor
- Brief health and safety talk
- Design time for teams to create their own unique plan for the sculpture
- Sculpting time with our team supervising and assisting as necessary
- Assessment and congratulations for each individual sculpture
- Opportunity for sculptures to be displayed if there is a reception following activity
The following features are included on our ice carving workshop event:
- Experienced professional Ice Sculptor and assistants
- Pre-event client liaison
- Co-ordination and management of the event
- Full PA system
- 28 Kg Ice Blocks
- Specialist ice tools
- Protective covers
- Waterproof aprons and gloves
- Medals for each member of the winning team
- £10 Million Public Liability Insurance
Our ice carving workshop service can be done anywhere in the UK, from your offices to hosted venue.
To find out about our services, call 0800 068 5707 today.